I know the post was made earlier, but where are u supposed to by tickets? I saw him in Knoxville once, and have his cds and he's absolutely great.
But anyway, just wondering where to get tickets, tried his website, but can't buy em there?
I know the post was made earlier, but where are u supposed to by tickets? I saw him in Knoxville once, and have his cds and he's absolutely great.
But anyway, just wondering where to get tickets, tried his website, but can't buy em there?
Im sure Ebay has them, or maybe tickets.com
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
try ticketmaster
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
tickets.com is the best [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
since he is coming to Bristol, try calling over to Viking Hall and see if they have the tickets yet...on his website, some of the places he will be have tickets on sale from ticketmaster, so I figured you will need to call Viking Hall
Yeah viking hall would probably be the best place to get them.
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
Bookmarks